Thursday, November 29, 2012

JDM Couple

 When your building a car two things come to mind: Should I build a fast car? Or a clean stanced one? It's hard to do both these days especially when the last EF was made almost 22 years ago. These guys kept it simple and clean. Two JDM hatches make a great couple:)
 Not too much of aggressive fitment, and of course not too little.
 One opinion I have to say right off the bat is that I love these rims, I don't exactly know their names yet but I'd love to put a set on my EF sedan.
 A big thing with us Honda guys is to keep it OEM as much as possible. After the work that went into the suspension and the rest of the car he still kept rude aero kits off, didn't shave anything and even kept the original badges on. Look at that camber!
 Heres another hatch, wearing more casual rims and one clean paint job.
The infamous Nardi steering wheel, a close friend of mine showed me one of these and I fell it love with it right away. 
 One thing that amazes me is how clean white EF hatches look and I can honestly say I'm jealous.
 Another shot of of that sick stance.

 It's personal preference when it comes to the Si lip....
Sticker bombing on the center garnish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment